We have a common goal: Making you a homeowner. Let's make it happen! Ensuring you exceptional service at every step of your home buying process.
- Search listings from the convenience of your home.
- Be the first to get new listings that match your criteria.
- Get real estate market watch updates for listings in your area.
- "For Buyers" - Your source for the latest tips, checklists and free reports.
- Personal Consultation - Vast experience and knowledge you can rely on.
- Financial advice - Loans, Mortgages, interest and tax benefits.
- Community information and Utilities.
Find knowledgeable agents who know how to get the job done, get a good deal and are responsive to all your real estate needs. Providing you prompt service, personal guidance and professional competence from contract to settlement.
For Home Buyers
Buying a home is an exciting time in one's life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. Our services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, we also provide listings by email. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
How We Can Help?
Before you start looking Closing Costs As Your Agent, We Will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Cost to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
Allow me to list your home for a quick sale. As real estate specialist, I know what it takes to sell your home. I bring expert knowledge, valuable experience blended with the latest technology, a well-defined marketing plan, a cohesive network, energy, enthusiasm and the excitement of a job well done.
- Detailed Home Evaluation Report and advice on the best price to list your home.
- Vast exposure to your listing.
- Virtual tours to distinguish your listing.
- Resources for the latest tips, checklists and free reports.
- Personal Consultations.
- Vast experience and knowledge you can rely on relocating Everything you need to know about the neighborhood and transferring utilities.
If you are planning to place your home on the market, Contact me for valuable information on preparing your home for sale, pricing your home right, marketing it effectively and the home inspection processes. I am passionate about my job, love my neighborhood and keep up with the latest trends and strategies so that I can pass them on to my clients. Your satisfaction is my success!
For Home Sellers
As Your Agent, We Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales
What are homes selling for on your street? Contact me to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately. I have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner
Closing Cost to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker's commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.